|After the Dark: Occupied|
After the Dark: Occupied is the forty-eigth season of After the Dark.
Ruins group Edit
|Corrie||28||Pilot||Got her flying brevet a few months ago.||Survived|
|Karel||19||Student||Is a sports fanatic||Survived|
|Freeya||26||Teacher||Has advanced knowledge on several subjects.||Deceased.|
Shot in the head.
|Allard||64||Doctor||Has Parkinson's disease||Deceased.|
|Anja||17||Cashier||Has an obsession with the Dutch Islands||Deceased.|
|Frits||55||Farmer||Fought in World War I||Deceased.|
Van Group Edit
|Helena||32||Office Worker||Is quite mysterious||Survived|
|Sharon||39||Singer||Has international succes||Survived|
|Marco||33||Bus driver||Is quite mysterious.||Deceased.|
Shot through the head.
|Eric||25||Radio host||Knows how to set up frequencies||Deceased.|
Shot through the chest.
|Anton||47||Cook||Has several connection high up into the government.||Deceased.|
Shot through the chest.
|Mona||45||Receptionist||Was attacked when she was young.||Deceased.|
|Abraham||26||Soldier||Has an extreme good aim||Survived|
|Jan||36||Farmer||Has a weapons arsenal||Survived|
|Ilse||35||Housewife||Is great in hiding||Deceased|
- War has ravaged large parts of Europe.
- The group of strangers wait for their turns in the Rotterdam City Hall.
- Nathaniel asks the reception for a permit to go abroad. The lady who is later revealed to be *Mona gives Nathaniel his forms to fill in.
- Jayme threatens Michael and scares a woman in the process who proceeds to walk off.
- Jayme decides to explore the City Hall and quickly finds the Radio station. Dani quickly follows him.
- Jayme enters the radio station, only to push Dani in instead. Dani manages to trip and cause a major mess in the studio.
- The Radio host, later known as Eric, calls for security. As he does this, Jayme flees. Jayme ends up in the sports school.
- Nicolai quickly goes to check out the noises from the radio station.
- Eric quickly puts his show of air, as his guest, Sharon, is comforting Dani.
- Nicolai notices Dani’s mess and decides to not go there.
- Dara stares out of the window, revealing dark and gloomy weather.
- Dakota tries to get information out of Mona. He fails.
- Nicolai finds the doctor’s office.
- Blaine follows Eric who is mad. He is also quickly impressed when Blaine can name some of Sharon’s songs.
- Dakota checks out the Radio station.
- Blaine gets introduced to Sharon who is still comforting Dani.
- Nicolai gets diagnosed, he is in need of tubes.
- Jayme hides in a public toilet, he is however quickly found by Nathaniel who quickly leaves again.
- Nathaniel visits the kitchens where he meets Anton.
- Dani and Blaine start rivalry for Eric. Eric quickly shushes Blaine as he starts talking during a performance by Sharon. He however quickly apologizes after the performance.
- Dara, Sharon and Dani bond some more.
- Everyone starts bonding with the NPCs.
- Blaine puts out his lighter, causing the fire alarms to go off. He drenches Dani, Dara, Sharon, Eric and himself.
- At the same time, people start to notice that the city is being bombed.
- Everyone takes cover while being bombed.
- The survivors group up and start discussing what to do next. Marco quickly reveals he has a van. The group however has to split up. They vote.
- The group is separated in the follow groups:
- Van group: Marco, Helena, Mona, Anton, Sharon, Eric, Dara, Danielle, Nathaniel, Hickman, Asa, Mikey, Gavin
- Ruins group: Frits, Allard, Anja, Corrie, Freeya, Karel, Dakota, Fitz, Blaine, Trent,, Bridgette, Nicolai, George
- Within the Ruins group, Blaine finds a knife and tries to slit his own throat. Freeya stops him from doing so.
- Anja suggest they should move away from the ruins
- Jayme suggests finding a vehicle. Everyone seems to agree, however, no vehicles are found nearby
- The group finds a bombed store, Dakota manages to retrieve a map.
- The group decides to walk towards Gouda.
- The group quickly finds a small town that was not destroyed in the bombing.
- Blaine tries to attack a God and is quickly struck with a sharp pain in his chest.
- The group crashes in a deserted house.
- Within the Van group, Marco guides everyone to his van. They find it with great succes
- Dani is attacked by a spider.
- The group starts travelling towards Delft, where they quickly arrive.
- Delf is deserted
- Everyone gets out of the van
- Asa retrieves a bike, Dani manages to find some food in a restaurant. Anton and Nathaniel finds knives.
- Mona reveals her gun to saddened Dani.
- Gunshots are heard.
- Asa and Henry bike off. They however falls as the group runs past them.
- Asa gives the bike to Henry who quickly bikes off back to the van.
- Marco is revelead to be injured.
- Asa is being shot at. She however manages to dodge any attacks, using her parkour skills. She dives into an alley.
- Helena starts driving and quickly picks up Asa.
- A bullet is shot in the van's back.
- The group starts discussing their situation.
- The group decides they should move to the Veluwe.